01.12.2010

Shop Is Offline

Hello to you,
much time has passed since I wrote my last post. That´s because I was to ill. And I didn´t design anything, because of the same reason. Life is not always the way we wish. ;-) But now I want to wrote something important. Maybe some of you have noticed, the Digital-Scrapbook-Art-Shop has a problem. It is unbelievable, but truly the shop has been hacked and the whole database is deleted. What a cruel world we live in... ? All designers just work hard to re-open the store. In a few days you can come and shop again.

I send my best wishes to all of you!

Minoush

1 Kommentar:

Pauline hat gesagt…

Hallo Minoush!
So good to see a little note from you! I often looked at your blog to see if you had written something and was sending positive thoughts to you.
I send you too all the best wishes and hope you'll have a nice Cristmas-time and wish you all the best concerning your health for 2011!
Love Pauline