01.04.2011

GIRLS HAVE FUN - Kit and Free Clusterframe

Hello everybody,
I have a new kit for you in the DSA-Shop, that I made for all the teenage girls and of course her moms, who love such cool colors. It is splitted in two parts. I hope somebody will like this kit as much as I do :-D





pictures: krmenxa

pictures: grinch7


Here I have a little freebie for you, that I have made with part 2 of the kit. I am really happy, if I read some comments... Happy scrapping and a wonderful spring weekend for you all!

Minoush

Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Apr. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave hat gesagt…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thank you so much!

Nina hat gesagt…

Liebe Minoush,

ich freue mich sehr, zu sehen, dass du wieder öfter am scrappen bist! Ich hoffe das bedeutet, dass es dir nicht mehr ganz so schlecht geht.

Wunderschöne Sachen hast du wieder gemacht!

Ganz liebe Grüße
Nina