02.05.2011

A chance to win the new kit

Hello everybody,

I am happy to see, that some of you like my new kit. Now one of you can win the kit LYRICAL LETTERS! Leave a comment here under this post and on friday I will come and pick a winner.
I wish you a wonderful week!

Hallo an alle,
es freut mich, zu sehen, dass einigen von euch mein neues Kit gefällt. Nun bekommt ihr die Möglichkeit, das Kit zu gewinnen! Hinterlasst einen Kommentar hier unter diesem Post und am Freitag komm ich wieder und picke einen Gewinner heraus.
Ich wünsche euch allen eine wunderschöne Woche!

Kommentare:

Blissz hat gesagt…

Hallo!
Das Kit ist sehr schön!!! Danke die Möglichkeit das Kit zu gewinnen!

Susan hat gesagt…

HI!
I just love this kit! It's beatiful, soft and romantic, just a great romance novel! Thank you for giving me a chance to win!
(suzq038@yahoo.com)
Susan

L.C. hat gesagt…

Wow, what an amazing kit! I thank you for the chance to win it.
Have a Great Week-end.
LynC.

Linda hat gesagt…

"Lyrical Letters" has a light, delicate, and nostalgic air; I love the cheerful colors - it just calls to you to scrap bygone memories! Thank you for considering me!

Minoush hat gesagt…

Dear girls, thank you for your nice words!
As you can see here in this post

[URL]http://creadorena.blogspot.com/2011/05/winner-of-kit-lyrical-letters.html[/URL]

the winner of the kit is BLISSZ.
Congratulations!
Blissz, please send me your email adress. You find my adress in the Winner-Post.
Sunny weekend to you all!