10.06.2011

Weekend Savings june 11-12

Hello dear friends,
it´s hard to believe, but it´s friday again - the time flyes away...
The last 2 weeks I spent with learning something more about Photoshop. I always see so many wonderful scrap kits in the www and often ask myself  "What do I have to do to make my papers and elements look like this...?" I have a lot of ideas and wishes, but often don´t know, how to realize this.
There are a lot of designing secrets and I hope, I will be able to uncover them anytime *bigsmile*

Okay, here I show you my special offers for the coming weekend. At saturday and sunday (CEST) you will save 30%!
If you click the picture, you come to the shop.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!






1 Kommentar:

CraftCrave hat gesagt…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria