07.02.2012

Life Is Sweet - New Kit and Freebie

Hello,
today I want to show you the new kit "Life Is Sweet". Do you think sweets, chocolate, coffee and your darling are some of the most lovely things in the world? Do you love to celebrate life? Then you will like this kit and alpha. I am a real chocolate lover and the most beautiful time of every day is in the afternoon, if I spent time with my sweetheart, talking, drinking a cup of coffee and nibble some sweets. That´s our family tradition.

Do you like the kit and want to win it? Leave a comment here. On Sunday, 12th, I come back to pick a random winner.




Layout: Gabi    Picture: Megi128

Layout: Gabi    Picture: Bas de Esch

Layout: Maggy     Picture: Maike Seifert

Layout: Maggy   Picture: Andrea Gomoll


Text:  A. Deutschländer

Last but not least, I made a free quickpage for you with the new collaboration kit of Digital Scrapbook Art.

(link expired)

Have fun with it!
Minoush

Kommentare:

Stacey hat gesagt…

beautiful kit! thank you so much for the terrific QP and the chance to win!

Gabi hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für die wunderschöne Quickpage!!!

Liebe Grüße!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful kit..the colors are so soft and lovely....
thank you for the chance to win your kit..

Minoush hat gesagt…

Dear Stacey, you are the winner! Congratulations!
Please send me your email adress to creadorena(at)web.de and I will send you the Coupon.