22.08.2012

"After The Rain" book template and freebie

Today I offer you a book template which works well
with my last kit "After The Rain".
This template was created in collaboration with my great CT-Girl Gabi .
Use it to create a small, amazing photobook!
Decorate, print, cut out and bind it - it is easy and fast.
The first week you can save 25%.

I also have a little word art freebie for you.
The German word art you get here on my blog and
the English word art you get with my newsletter.

 
detailed view:
 
Gabi made an example of what you can do with it:
 
 
 
 
 
pictures: Lovely-Expressions (deviantart)
 
 
newsletter freebie (subscribe HERE):
 
 
blog freebie:
 
 

Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 23, 2012. Thanks again.

Gabi hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für die schöne WordArt!!!

Liebe Grüße!