14.09.2012

"In Gentle Moonlight" - second round of Designer Contest

Yippee, I came into the second round of the Design Contest at theStudio and here I present you my minikit of this round. This time we had to pick our own color palette from a specific picture and should create a minikit which follows the theme "moon". I can not hide my penchant for romance and so my next contest entrie is also a romantic one. Because of the contest rules you have to download this kit from the gallery of Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
Have fun and happy scrappin´!

Minoush

Kommentare:

Olivia hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für das tolle Freebiekit!
Liebe Grüße Olivia

Jan hat gesagt…

Thank you, this is really beautiful.

Ursula hat gesagt…

Thanks a lot of this phantastic kit. I loved very much making a LO.

Cristallo hat gesagt…

Wow this kit is fantastic! I love it very very much! Here you can find my layout with it: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1673111&title=in-gentle-moonlight&cat=9782

I hope you like it! and if you need someone to add to your CT please let me know because I do love your creations!!!