05.09.2012

"Moonlight Romance" and "Feel The Music" - 2 Freebies for you

In this month I participate the Designer Contest at Digital Scrapbooking Studio. What an exiting challenge!
In the first round we have to create a minikit with a specific color palette and theme "Moonrise".
Moonrise is a very romantic moment for me and so my kit follows my mood. *smile*

You can download it in the gallery of theStudio.
(sh...! there are many more minikits to download :-D )

 
I also have a new Weekly Freebie for you at Digital Scrapbook Art. It is a cluster which is made with the romantic new collaboration kit "Feel The Music". For one week you get it for free.
Have fun with both freebies!
 


Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Faith A hat gesagt…

This is absolutely gorgeous, I have used the kit on a card I posted on my blog today.