05.10.2012

New products and a free cluster

Hello friends, the contest at theStudio is over and I took the last days to recover. It was really hard for me to make all these kits in such a short time. Even though they are mini kits. Although I came into the final round with 6 other designers, I did not win the contest. But that´s not bad. It was a great experience and a time to learn a lot. And: The round-3-prize is worth, too. *smile*

3 of the contest minis you find in my shop now. Furthermore since September I have a kit in shop, which honors a place I love: The Baltic Sea. I know I am late with this summer kit, but in my heart I still long for summer and have no desire for autumn and winter. :-) Maybe you feel the same and still have fun to make nice layouts with your summer pictures?

Take a look at the kits and some layouts here:


layout: Unica

layout: Olivia    template: MiMiConcept

layout: Gabi    template: Akizo


layout: me   lifted layout: chelisa    picture: mz-relativity

layout: Gabi    picture: ky-sta (deviantart)






template: Sofia Scrap

layout: Gabi     lifted layout: Chelisa



template: BusyBee

lifted layout: Chantal1981

template: Akizo

layout: Gabi

layout: Gabi

layout: Gabi

Lastly here I have a little gift for you. It´s a clusterd border made with the kit "Eternal Moon"(paper not inclusive). Have fun with it! 

Minoush

download (limited time!)



Möchtest du immer aktuell über CreaDorena-Produkte informiert sein? Möchtest du die Informationen in Deutsch erhalten? Dann abonniere meinen zweisprachigen Newsletter HIER.

Kommentare:

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Bee Craft Inspirations, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

Gabi hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für den schönen Cluster!

Liebe Grüße!

CBH hat gesagt…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello and Thank you for this cluster...
Linda

Sharon Horswill hat gesagt…

Thank you for the freebie. I love the music playing on your blog. What is it please?

Minoush hat gesagt…

Hello Sharon, thanks for your comment! The music is from the movie "Amelie" with Audrey Tatou.
On the bottom of my blog you find the player and music info.
Greetings from Berlin!

joelsuma hat gesagt…

Hallo Minoush, danke für Dein freebie. Wenn ich etwas über Mediafire downloade hab ich immer Bedenken, weil ich mir da im letzten Jahr einen Trojaner geholt habe. :((
LG joelsuma