03.05.2013

Make A Wish!

Did your iNSD-weekend started? Do you have fun? I´ve got so many nice Newsletters the last days and hope there will be enough time for me to visit all the great designers and shops with their amazing offers and games.

Today I give you the chance to make a wish!
Tell me what product of CreaDorena you would like to get. Post a comment here.
On Sunday at noon (German time Zone) I will pick one of you and will fulfill the wish.

You find all my products here at Digital Scrapbook Art.

Have fun and good luck!


Möchtest du immer aktuell über CreaDorena-Produkte informiert sein? Möchtest du die Informationen in Deutsch erhalten? Dann abonniere meinen zweisprachigen Newsletter HIER.

Kommentare:

Veronika hat gesagt…

Danke für die tolle Idee :)
Mein Wunsch:
LONGING FOR SPRING

Tristan van Schie hat gesagt…

I love in Gentle moonlight

Lisa hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Chance eines deiner Kits zu gewinnen :)
Mein Favorit ist: Longing for Spring! <3

Liebe Grüße Lilamaus

Minoush hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch Lisa/Lilamaus, Du hast das Kit gewonnen!

Bitte schaue in diesen Blogpost:

http://creadorena.blogspot.de/2013/05/the-winner-and-free-quickpages.html

Liebe Grüße
Minoush