01.01.2014

Featured Designer at DSA and "Precious Memories"

I hope you all have a good start in this new year 2014? May the year be a good year for all of you!

At Digital Scrapbook Art I start the January as the "featured designer" and you get my new minikit "Precious Memories" free with purchase of 7 Euro.
I also offer a sale -35% and here on my blog you can win additional 10% Coupon. What do you have to do? Post a comment here on the blog and tell me which is your favourite product of CreaDorena. On January 15 I draw a random winner that gets the coupon.
Good luck!

http://digital-scrapbook-art.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27_114&products_id=2158
 
Möchtest du immer aktuell über CreaDorena-Produkte informiert sein? Möchtest du die Informationen in Deutsch erhalten? Dann abonniere meinen zweisprachigen Newsletter HIER.

Keine Kommentare: