30.10.2014

New Kit "Autumnal Nature"

It starts with a small part for the DSD-Grab Bag of Digital Scrapbook Art and was a full kit in the end - my new kit "Autumnal Natures". I love summer more than autumn, but the colors of autumn are great. Moreover, autumn gives a lot of natural elements for decoration, that is what I like. So I hope you will like this new kit and find it useful for your scrapbook pages, cards, calendars or hybrid projects. This kit is scrap for hire friendly.


From October 31 to November 2,  an Add On to this kit is included in the exclusive Grab Bag from Digital Scrapbook Art. This Grab Bag is free with a purchase of 5 Euro at DSA. Don´t miss it!


Layout: Minoush Picture: private


Layout: Bianka Picture: private


Layout: Bianka Picture: private


To give you a taste of the kit, you get the layout that I made as a quickpage freebie here. Have fun with it!

Keine Kommentare: