02.10.2014

New Kit "So Beautiful" and Template Freebie

I haven´t been here for a while. My admin job at Digital Scrapbook Art keeps me very busy. But now finally I have a new kit and word art in store. This time it is a kit for "Beauty Queens" and girls who love make up. But of course with its flowers and embellishment it is also usable for other kind of layouts.
For the Template-Challenge of DSA I made a template today and I think you could be interested in it, too. So I post it  here for you as a freebie.
I wish you fun with kit and template!





Picture: HellAngelBaby (deviantart)

Layout: Gabi

Layout: Bianka


Möchtest du immer aktuell über CreaDorena-Produkte informiert sein? Möchtest du die Informationen in Deutsch erhalten? Dann abonniere meinen zweisprachigen Newsletter HIER.

Kommentare:

Mary Presley hat gesagt…

Beautiful template!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Gabi hat gesagt…

Vielen Dank für das schöne Template! ♥

Avril H hat gesagt…

Many thanks :)

Christine Hunt hat gesagt…

Thank you for sharing this template. It is beautiful!